Sunday, July 21, 2013

"celebrate monster" card

 It has been a very busy summer!  I haven't done as many challenges as I'd like, but I have been making some fun things...hope to upload some soon.  :)  I had some technical difficulties, so sorry for the tablet photo below, but it was better than not entering at all!
Challenge/contest time again!  
This one is for: www.papersmoochesstamps.com >> 





The challenge was to use this color combo for a card/project:



Here is my card:



The monster stamp is one of my favs because it can hold so many things. 
 
Supplies used:
 
Stamps:  monster, extra arm, drink, "toast" saying -- Paper Smooches/
"celebrate" saying -- Studio G
 
Colored with Copic markers; cream & tan cardstock (the blue background is just my blue clipboard on my desk; I was in a bit of a rush!  One of these days we need to invest in a better digital camera.  Until then, printer scans or tablet shots...)
 
Thanks for taking a look!
*the manderbean  :)

2 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable card with that monster! He looks like cookie monster in blue!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOOOOOOOVE that the monster is holding a coconut drink!!! LOVE it! Fun use of these colors:) Glad you are enjoying your summer and finding time to play along with the PSS team;) Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS team-- hope you play along this week with the Picture Perfect challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete